* We accept cash, check, and credit cards (4% credit card fee).
Call for reservations, 1 night deposit required.
We’re unlikely to be able to host camping without a reservation.
$15 surcharge for cancellations before 7 days of stay.
Full deposit surcharge for cancellations within 7 days of stay.
RV Overnight (includes electric and water)
• $40 (30-amp electric service)
• $43 (50-amp electric service)
RV Weekly (6 nights/7 days)
• $240 (30-amp electric service)
• $258 (50-amp electric service)
RV Monthly* (incl. electric, water, septic pump-out)
• $600 (30-amp electric service)
• $650 (50-amp electric service)
* Full-time occupancy
Seasonal* – 6 months: April 15 to Oct. 15 $1,500
• Monthly electric fee not included
• Includes water, septic pump-out, fishing, boat ramp use
* Part-time occupancy
Winter Storage – Oct. 15 to April 15 $35/month
• $33 (no electric)
• $36 (incl. electric)
• $198 (no electric)
• $216 (incl. electric)
Daily Fishing $10/person
• Fishing license required for Kankakee River
Boat Ramp Use $10/day
Local Firewood (harvested locally/on-site) $15/wheelbarrow
* Check-in and check-out times are both 1:00 PM, exceptions may be allowed, please inquire.
* Maximum site occupancy is 1 camper and 1 extra tent (or 2 tents total), up to 8 people total.
* Children welcome and pets allowed (on leash with clean-up); no additional cost.
* Fishing, boat ramp, and dump station included in all overnight camping.
* No off-site firewood allowed from outside Kankakee County to avoid transporting pest species.